ようこそ MOANAITI LODGE
The Moanaiti Lodge is a furnished tourist lodge located on the island of Huahine in the municipality of Maeva (Motu Maeva).
We currently have 2 structures: the Miti Bungalow and the Moua Room:
1) The Miti bungalow is equipped with an outdoor kitchen (oven, kettle, coffee maker and fridge), a large bedroom and a private bathroom.
2) The Moua room is equipped with a microwave, kettle and fridge, as well as a private bathroom.
Our guests have access to a large garden and a private beach located 200 meters walk.
We do not serve breakfast but we make available for the arrival of our guests: coffee, chocolate, butter, jam, milk, sugar and rusks.
600 meters from the lodge is the beach and the coral garden of the former hotel “Le Sofitel” which is accessible to the public
Here is a list of nearby activities:
– Visit of archaeological sites (Marae)
– Visit to the island museum (Fare potee)
– Visiting ancestral fish traps
– Visit of the vanilla house
– Visit of the pearl farm
– Visit of the island’s sacred eels
– Visiting an art gallery
– Snorkeling in the coral garden
– Bike ride
Our check-in is from 3pm and our check-out at 11am.
Contact us for more information: +689 87 35 00 37 or [email protected].