ようこそ Aimeho Private Escapes
Aimeho Private Escapes offers mainly “a la carte” nautical services on the island of Mo’orea. We are young locals who love to share our culture, knowledge and skills with our clients. Our goal is to give our clients a unique and exclusive experience, giving them the opportunity to create their own tour with the options available. We offer full day and half day tours, sunset tours are also part of our services.
We adapt to the demand and favor private tours but there is also the possibility to book shared tours according to the demand.
On our tours, non-alcoholic drinks, homemade lemonade and local fruit platter are available and a demonstration of coconut husking to obtain coconut milk is offered.
For day tours, here are the options
– Swimming with stingray and shark (we prefer off peak hours)
– Visits to the coral gardens
– Visits to the bays with their legends
– Swimming with turtle
– Swimming with sharks outside the reef
– Coastal angling
– Discovery of the West Coast
– Research/observation of marine mammals (dolphins and whales depending on the season) on board the boat
– For lunch, here are the options:
Option 1 – Lunch on board in the middle of the lagoon with a traditional meal (raw fish, coconut milk, Fe’i, Taro).
Option 2 – Choose a restaurant (Coco Beach or Taoahere Beach House) which is located on the beachfront with organized menus for our clients.
– full day (8 hours) including meals from 130,000 XPF
– half day (4 hours) meals not included from 55,000 XPF
– sunset tour (2.5 hours) from 50,000 XPF